Updated: Feb 13
You asked for it!!! So I’m sharing one of my favs from my personal Fitness Cookbook! ❤️❤️
During any of my challenges I have my clients prep easy grab-n-go snacks that will keep them full and satisfied. I love these energy balls because you can make a lot and eat 1-2 for a little pick me up! What are your favorite snacks on the go?
Christina's Chocolate Chip Energy balls
* 2 cups oatmeal I use Trader Joe’s rolled oats(any will work, I suggest not using steel cut since that will make it super hard and chewy)
* 1 Scoop Coffee flavored protein powder
* 1 scoop Vital Proteins Collagen
* ⅔ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
* ½ cup organic peanut butter
* 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
* ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips(all I had on hand, dark choc chips and/or non-dairy would work to)
* ⅓ cup raw organic local honey
* 1 tablespoon chia seeds
* 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
1. Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl until thoroughly combined.
2. Roll into balls.
3. If the mixture isn't forming/staying in a ball, simply add a bit more honey or peanut butter to bind it all together.
4. Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
5. Enjoy! And tag me on instagram when you make them: @Christinatremblay_